Beryl Pixel Front/Rear Light
For those of us who have been cycling for a number of years, you’ll know that lumen count only tells part of the story about the quality of a light. The design of the Beryl Pixel is focussed on function - that function is to be a versatile bike light suited to urban riding and commuting.
There are two parts to the Beryl Pixels versatility. The first part is clever mount that Beryl have come up with. In the box you get a silicone strap mount and a velcro strap mount. The Pixel has a clip on the back of it that directly fits into the mounts and onto any other convenient point - if it’s a belt, back pocket or a backpack.
The second part of the Pixels versatility is that it can function as both a front and rear light. At the touch of a button it can change from shining white to red. If anything unfortunate happens to either your front or back light (or their respective batteries), you can just swap them round to get you home.
- 2 in 1 light that can shine white or red
- Housing is a made of a grey polymer
- Mounts via a clip to clothing, belts and bags/li>
- Mounts via a velcro strap to helmets
- Mounts via a silicone strap to your bike (handlebars or seat post)
- 4 modes: white steady, white heartbeat, red steady, red heartbeat
- Battery life: 5 hours steady, 10 hours heartbeat
- Power save mode gives you 4 hours when you have 15% charge left
- Dimensions: Length: 48 mm, Width: 32 mm, Height: 30 mm
- Weight: 18g (without mounts)
- Versatile 2 in 1 light that can work on the
- Charges quickly 1hr30 for 100%