BMC Twostroke AL ONE Mountain Bike
Punching through a grey, dank morning mist is BMC's Twostroke AL ONE cross country bike in a rather lurid green.
A cross-country bike you could nose down some rougher, steeper stuff, the Twostroke runs on an aluminium frame and a 100mm travel Rockshox fork.
Gearing-wise, it's a SRAM Eagle NX/SX 12 speed system that creates forward motion. Those Barzo tyres from Vittoria that have caught your eye are 2.25" wide - they're also tubeless compatible (tape and valves are included).
Small is for heights: <170cm
Medium is for heights: 170cm - 182cm
Large is for heights: 180cm - 192cm
X-Large is for heights: <190cm
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU BUY A BIKE FROM ALWAYS RIDING
All bikes bought from us here are built and PDI’d by one our expert mechanics. A PDI is a Pre Delivery Inspection which is a checklist that our mechanics fill out to confirm that your new bike is ready to ride. Your bike will then be carefully packed into a bike box and dispatched with DPD in the UK. This process usually takes us 7 days. Any questions? Get in touch with us here.
- Frame: Twostroke 01 Premium Aluminium, Hydroformed, Smoothwelded
- Fork: Rockshox Rekon 100mm travel
- Front wheel: lex 25mm rims on Shimano hubs
- Rear wheel: Alex 25mm rims on Shimano hubs
- Tyres: 29 x 2.25" Vittoria Barzo
- Drivetrain: SRAM Eagle NX Eagle 12 speed
- Brakes: Shimano hydraulic
- Handlebars: BMC 750mm widea
- Stem: Alloy
- Saddle: Velo
- 2 Stroke, but not as you know it
- Swerve a gravel bike and buy this instead?
- All bikes are carefully built and PDI’d by one of our expert mechanics
- Bikes are carefully packaged before sending them out to you
- Some assembly will be required when your new bike arrives, this is usually fitting the handlebars and the front wheel
- Any questions? Get in touch with us here