Cube Nuroad Gravel Bike
Are gravel bikes jumped up 'cross bikes or watered down hardtails? Whatever your stance, no one can argue that they aren't rollicking good fun. Exploring the edge of grip off-road and nippy enough to keep the hammer down on it, Cube's Nuroad gravel bikes have got you covered.
This standard Nuroad begins with a classic 6061 aluminium frame and carbon fork. The carbon fork is a tasty little number, with flat-mount disc brake mounts as well as mudguard and racks mounts. There's plenty of clearance for big, grippy and comfortable 45mm tyres - or 40mm if you run mudguards at the same time - this bike rolls on 40mm.
Disc brakes are here as is reliable Shimano 2x8 gearing. The 50-34t and 11-34t ratio errs on the roadie side of the gravel spectrum, but it's practical and versatile nonetheless.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU BUY A BIKE FROM ALWAYS RIDING
All bikes bought from us here are built and PDI’d by one our expert mechanics. A PDI is a Pre Delivery Inspection which is a checklist that our mechanics fill out to confirm that your new bike is ready to ride. Your bike will then be carefully packed into a bike box and dispatched with DPD in the UK. This process usually takes us 7 days. Any questions? Get in touch with us here.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite with gravel geometry
- Fork: Cube's Nuroad gravel specific carbon fork
- Front wheel: Shimano HB-TX506, QR, 6-Bolt hub on Cube GR 2.3 Disc rims
- Rear wheel: Shimano HB-TX506, QR, 6-Bolt hub on Cube GR 2.3 Disc rims
- Tyres: 700C x 40mm Schwalbe G-One Allround
- Drivetrain: Shimano Claris 2 x 9 speed
- Brakes: Tektro MD-C510 hydraulic disc brakes
- Handlebars: Cube compact race bar
- Stem: Cube 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lit
- Seatpost: Genesis 27.2mm
- Pedals: Not included
- Weight: Approximately 10.8kg
- Fork tyre clearance is 700C x 45mm
- Frame tyre clearance is 700C x 45mm=
- The first model in Cube's Nuroad gravel range
- Plenty of mounts for racks and mudguards
- Is it a sea blue or a sky blue. We just don’t know…
- All bikes are carefully built and PDI’d by one of our expert mechanics
- Bikes are carefully packaged before sending them out to you
- Some assembly will be required when your new bike arrives, this is usually fitting the handlebars and the front wheel
- Any questions? Get in touch with us here