Cube Nuroad Pro Gravel Bike
Are gravel bikes jumped up 'cross bikes or watered down hardtails? Whatever your stance, no one can argue that they aren't rollicking good fun. Exploring the edge of grip off-road and nippy enough to keep the hammer down on it, Cube's Nuroad gravel bikes have got you covered.
This Pro version of the Nuroad begins with a classic 6061 aluminium frame and carbon fork. The carbon fork is a tasty little number, with flat-mount disc brake mounts as well as mudguard and racks mounts. There's plenty of clearance for big, grippy and comfortable 45mm tyres - or 40mm if you run mudguards at the same time - this bike rolls on 40mm.
Disc brakes are here, TRP Spyre mechanical to be precise, as is the gravel-orientated Shimano GRX groupset, an upgrade on the standard Nuroad. The 46-30T chainset and 11-36t promise plenty of spin when a tough gravel incline approaches. A wider, gravel-specific handlebar and lighter stem are further upgrades on the standard Nuroad.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU BUY A BIKE FROM ALWAYS RIDING
All bikes bought from us here are built and PDI’d by one our expert mechanics. A PDI is a Pre Delivery Inspection which is a checklist that our mechanics fill out to confirm that your new bike is ready to ride. Your bike will then be carefully packed into a bike box and dispatched with DPD in the UK. This process usually takes us 7 days. Any questions? Get in touch with us here.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite with gravel geometry
- Fork: Cube's Nuroad gravel specific carbon fork
- Front wheel: Shimano HB-TX506, QR, 6-Bolt hub on Cube GR 2.3 Disc rims
- Rear wheel: Shimano HB-TX506, QR, 6-Bolt hub on Cube GR 2.3 Disc rims
- Tyres: 700C x 40mm Schwalbe G-One Allround
- Drivetrain: Shimano GRX 2 x 9 speed
- Brakes: TRP Spyre MD-C610C
- Handlebars: Cube Gravel Race Bar
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem SL 31.8mm
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lit
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post 27.2mm
- Pedals: Not included
- Weight: Approximately 10.5kg
- Fork tyre clearance is 700C x 45mm
- Frame tyre clearance is 700C x 45mm=
- An out-an-out gravel bike with low ratio 2x9 gearing, disc brakes and 40c tyres
- Plenty of mounts for racks and mudguards if you wish to add them
- Stocked here in the 'desert and grey' colourway
- All bikes are carefully built and PDI’d by one of our expert mechanics
- Bikes are carefully packaged before sending them out to you
- Some assembly will be required when your new bike arrives, this is usually fitting the handlebars and the front wheel
- Any questions? Get in touch with us here