Carradice Camper Longflap Saddlebag
- Weight - 983g
- Volume - 24 Litres
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 48cm x 28cm x 23cm
- Pockets - two large external pockets with storm flaps and quick release buckle
- Longflap lid to allow for bulkier loads
- Made from 100% waterproof Cotton Duck, the original performance fabric
- Leather patches in key places to help with abrasion resistance
A classic when it comes to cycle touring, the Carradice Camper Longflap Saddle bag has a monstrous 24 litre capacity and is made from the 18oz cotton duck fabric that Carradice is well known for using. Cotton duck fabric has a unique feel which patinas with time, so these bags age gracefully. The Longflap means that the lid that covers the main pocket is long enough (with an extra set of straps) to keep everything covered and dry even if you have filled it past the brim.
As it is such a large bag, the Carradice Camper Longflap is designed for use as a touring bag. If you have a multi day trip and need lots of kit then you’ll be able to carry plenty inside the Camper. We also see it as an option for a daily riding bag too as you could carry your commuting kit and other bits of shopping in there too. Trailside coffee anyone?
Fitting the Carradice Camper Longflap is straight forward. There are two straps to attach to your saddle (saddle ears recommended) and a third strap to loop around your seat post. Given the size of the bag, an Expedition Bagman is also recommended, particularly if you planning on carrying lots of heavy loads.
- Reflective detailing
- D rings on lid for extra load bearing capacity
- All made in the UK
- Remove marks with a damp cloth
- Air dry
- Fabric will patina with time