Brooks Cambium C67 Saddle
The Brooks Cambium C67 is a weatherproof saddle for cargo, dutch and urban bikes - electrified and non-electric.
It’s key to be comfortable when you’re on the bike. Another important thing is that your bike is trouble-free in regular use. Leather saddles are extremely comfortable once they’ve been broken in but if they’re left out in the rain they require reproofing which can be inconvenient if your bike is your mode of transport. Brooks made the Cambium C67 Saddle the be seriously comfortable for cruising around town without having to worry about maintaining it.
The Brooks Cambium C67 is made from flexible rubber top with steel rails. The saddle sits in a classic Brooks Hammock shape which is the key to the long last comfort Brooks is known for. The combination of the rubber and the hammock means the saddle flexes as you move to absorb the bumps of the road and it doesn’t degrade with time.
If you still need convincing that the Brooks Cambium C67 Saddle is the one for you, then check this out.
- Comfortable saddle for upright riding
- Designed for riders in an upright position
- Ideal for cargo bikes, urban bikes and dutch style bikes (electrified and non-electrified versions)
- Vulcanised rubber saddle top
- Nylon layer covers the rubber
- Tubular steel rails
- Reinforced thermoplastic back plate and nose
- Weatherproof and UV resistant
- Size (WxHxD): 20cm x 26.8cm x 5.9cm
- Weight: 485 grams
- The widest saddle in the Cambium range
- No breaking in time!
- The rubber moves with you as you cycle to help smooth out road bumps
- An ideal choice for those who want comfort without worrying about reproofing a leather saddle
- Wipe clean
- Dry in the open air
- Remember to torque the bolts correctly on your seat post