Portland Design Works
Portland Design Works Full Metal Fenders Road Size - 700 x 30mm
The PDW Full Metal Fenders are a thing you thought could not exist - a sexy bicycle mudguard! These handsome half-circles perfectly complement your winter hack bike, steel classic or carbon road racer (clearances provided). Looks aside, the Full Metal Fenders will help keep you and your bike free from the very worst that the road can offer in foul conditions. Robust fixings complement the fenders, and thanks to total coverage, the Full Metal Fenders are ideal for year-round use.
PDW's Road Style fender has been designed to work with 23mm tyres, but we find that many road-specific 25s also sneak under with easily enough clearance. Inside the box the Full Metal Fenders come with all sorts of hardware - PDW know that we don’t all have the same bikes and that dropouts, brakes and braze-ons are all different. A few tools and a cup of tea later and you'll have yourself a winter-proofed set of wheels!
- 30mm wide
- Fits 23mm road tyres (or 25mm in some cases)
- For 700c wheels
- Weight - 470g
- Made of anodised aluminium
- Laser etched PDW logo
- Full metal fender and arms with tough fixings for durability
- Safety tabs means front fender will disconnect without breaking anything in you get something jammed in them
- The full Portland Design Works Fenders fit guide is here
- The installation manual is here and the video is here
- Stylish and practical fenders, that lead the competition on durability and looks
- Works with tyres up to 23mm in diameter (and some 25mm)
- Check fork and brake clearances before installing - fit guide is here
- Comes with a wide range of fixing options for a variety of dropouts and brake options
- Puddles are no longer the enemy!
- Wash or hose down after mucky rides
- Clear plastic tape included to minimise rattle or rubbing
- A touch of water dispersal agent (WD40, GT85 or the like) in places will aid longevity