Schindelhauer Urban Pedals
Pedals are a personal choice for everyone with preferences being varied, dependant on peoples needs. Cleats and toe straps aren’t for everyone and a sharp pinned MTB pedal is overkill for riding in the city.
Schindelhauer’s Urban CNC pedals have opted for a grip tape surface on both sides of a slim CNC’d aluminium body. The body spins on two bearings and a steel spindle with the whole package weighs in at 300 grams. They are fully compatible with both Schindelhauer’s Toe Straps and Pedal straps if you prefer a little more security when you’re riding.
- CNC machined aluminium pedal body
- CroMo steel spindle
- Griptape surface
- Sides: Reflex reflective tape
- Dimensions (mm): 112 x 20 x 78
- An ideal choice for your Schindelhauer or any urban bike of your choosing
- No spikes or pins to catch your shins
- Griptape can be replaced if required
- Grip tape is replaceable if this is required in future
- Can be serviced if required
- Ensure you use an anti seize product on the pedal threads when installing
- Don’t forget the left hand pedal has a reverse thread!