Tubolito City Tour Inner Tube - Schrader
Tubolito initially used their clever thermoplastic elastomer to create their super light road inner tubes. Weight (or the lack of) is a key part of life for many roadies but for those who ride their bikes for transport there are other priorities to work with. Tubolito knew this, so when they made their commuter sized tubes they opted for a thicker wall to maximise their durability. The thermoplastic elastomer is less dense that typical butyl rubber so the tubes are still really lightweight at just 100 grams.
- Lightweight and durable inner tube
- Weight: 100 grams (approximately)
- Thermoplastic elastomer material
- More durable than rubber inner tube
- 42mm valve stem
- Schrader valve
- Fits up to 700c x 47mm tyres
- Disc and rim brake compatible
- Non-conventional inner tube construction
- Packs up significantly smaller than a standard tubes
- Ideal as an everyday tube for commuting
- Check your tyre before fitting your tube Make sure your tube won't get pinched when you inflate it
- Otherwise little care is needed when in use!