Apidura City Backpack
It's been the thick end of a decade that Apidura has been helping us carry stuff whilst riding. Their latest city series is a range of luggage for urban cycling and leading from the front is a classic rucksack, the City Backpack. Waterproof, capable of taking some scrapes and scuffs but remaining light, Apidura's signature touch shines through.
The City Backpack is a 17-litre jobby with a hook/velcro closure, 15" laptop compartment, two separate internal pockets and one on the outer. Adjustable shoulder straps are there as you'd expect, as are chest and waist supporting straps. The chest one is particularly neat being height adjustable. On the base sits some reflective accents and a loop for attaching a light.
- A smart, city bag from Apidura that's waterproof
- Low profile with a fit designed to work when riding
- Easy closure without the faff of a rolltop
- One main section, laptop compartment, some webbing dividers and a outer pocket
- 30cm x 45cm x 15cm
- Weight: 765g
- 17 litre capacity
- Light loop on the base
- Apidura bee on one shoulder strap
- The City Backpack can be wiped clean as needed
- For more thorough cleaning, wash the City Backpack by hand, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry
- Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron