Apidura City Messenger - 13 inch
It's been the thick end of a decade that Apidura has been helping us carry stuff whilst riding our bikes. Their latest city series is a range of luggage for urban cycling. There are two messengers in the range, a smaller 11-inch version and this, the 13-inch bag.
In order to fit nicely when riding a bike, the size has been carefully chosen. The bag can also be worn across either shoulder, with an extra stabilising strap keeping it from swaying when you're eyeballs out heading for home. It's lightweight (550g) too, so it shouldn't feel like a weight to ride with. A welded, waterproof construction keeps your gear nice and dry and there are some reflective graphics for extra visibility - plus a loop for adding a rear light should you need.
The restrained grey colour is great when you need to put your best foot forward, for work or for dinner out. A zippered outer pocket and internal organiser are also there too!
- A messenger bag designed to be worn across the body when riding a bike
- Internal organiser, device sleeve and an outer pocket
- Grey in colour but with reflective accents and a light loop
- 32cm x 27.5cm x 10cm
- Weight: 550g
- 13 litre capacity
- Wash Apidura's City Messenger by hand, with some mild soap if its particularly dirty
- Air to dry
- Don't machine wash, machine dry or iron