Blackburn Outpost Frame Bag
An ideal companion for both country lane cruise or week-long adventure, the Blackburn Outpost Frame Bag is a very well-thought out bikepacking frame bag, size expandable and trimmed with a number of customisable frame attachments, making it a cinch to fit on your bike of choice.
Available in two sizes (see below for full size info), the Outpost Frame Bag offers a heap of storage via slip and mesh pockets in addition to the main baffle area. Supremely water resistant, but if it’s water you do need, then a built-in hydration tube port makes adding a hydration bladder an easy, pre-configured process.
As we roll up and down road and trail, we’re increasingly seeing cycling frame bags in use by a number of different types of cyclists - commuter, trail and roadie alike are realising the benefits of riding with an easy to reach bag under the top tube. It certainly beats overloading your jersey pockets!
- Weight - 369g (Medium) / 402g (Large)
- Length - 45.7cm (Medium) / 50.8cm (Large)
- Depth closed - 17.8cm
- Depth expanded - 27.9cm
- Expands to fit a wide variety of frames and sizes
- Highly water resistant
- Several mesh and slip pockets, as well as a main compartment baffle
- Includes hydration tube port
- Remove marks with a damp cloth
- Dry naturally