Brompton DISRUPT Borough Roll Top Bag
Beavering away behind the scenes for new bikes, electric bikes and components, Brompton has somehow found time to knock up another special edition run of their favourite bags. This time it's a contrasting DISRUPT print wedded to recycled nylon fabric.
A roll-top bag with adjustable storage (up to 14 litres) the Borough is compatible with whichever Brompton handlebar you choose to run. A stretchable side pocket is present and correct, whilst an 'extra load' carry system promises the ability to pick up a carefully prepared bunch of Pink Santini or simply cradle a waterproof jacket if the sun comes out.
If days ahead are filled with meetings, deals and on-the-go lunches the Borough features an internal laptop compartment for stowing a 13" laptop and accompanying cable. If a dousing of rain is on the cards, the bag is sold with a fitted waterproof rain colour in high visibility orange.
- Made from special REPREVE recycled water bottle fabric
- 14 litres
- External dimensions: 38cm (W) x 26cm (H) x 14cm (D)
- Dedicated laptop pocket on the inside with cable management
- Zip pocket on the front with glove friendly pulls
- Zippered rear pocket
- Side mesh pocket
- Adjustable, removable padded shoulder strap, for use off the bike
- Includes a high visibility orange rain cover
- Sold with carrier Frame
- Requires a Front Carrier Block (which is not included)
- Can be used with all Brompton handlebar types
- Do you like that standout DISRUPT print? We do.
- Brompton patch logo to front
- Side pockets are just the thing for a water bottle
- Remove marks with a damp cloth
- Air dry