Brompton Transit Bike Cover
The water-resistant transit bike cover protects a Brompton from crashes, bashes and maybe the odd light rain shower. In a way, it also protects the lining of a car boot, a freshly laundered pair of linen trousers or that lovely shade of azure blue in the hallway.
A snug, Brompton-shaped silhouette fits all variants (except the B75) of the definitive folding bike tightly; an elasticated hem keeps things tight at the bottom too.
Utilise the two-way zip to access the saddle and carry the bike, covered, with ease. When not in use, the cover attaches neatly to a saddle with its integrated pouch and sturdy velcro tabs.
- Fits all Brompton bikes, including electric, but not the B75
- Snug fit with elasticated hem
- Reversed pocket acts as the padded protection for folding pedal
- Reinforced protection at handlebar hinge stress point
- Two-way zip to allow access to saddle from the top of the cover
- 140D Ripstop nylon with water resistant PU coating
- Weighs approx. 215g
- Luggage loop for attaching identification or luggage tag
- Woven Brompton tab at the end of the zip doubles as a pull tab
- Opening the cover at the top enables access to the saddle in order to carry or wheel the bike
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth, air dry