Brompton x Liberty Borough Tote Bag - Jonathan
Fabric house, department store and doyenne of the London fashion scene, Liberty, have teamed up with another of the capitals heavyweights, Brompton, to retail a range of on (and off) bike luggage.
The Liberty Fabrics' Jonathan design, an ode to London, references the city's creative process with a monochrome geometric pattern inspired by pencil shavings found on the design studio floor. The fabric is woven and printed near Lake Como, Italy to the highest of standards.
Moving to the tote itself. There's one main section, a valuables compartment and two external pockets, which when riding the totes shoulder straps slot nicely inside.
- Dimensions 28cm x 28cm x 11cm
- 9 litre capacity
- Valuables pocket
- Two external sleeve pockets, suitable for bottle or small umbrella
- Zippered main compartment
- Part of Brompton's colloboration with Liberty Fabric
- Features a new Jonathan print
- Outer material features a DWR coating for shower protection
- Front block for Brompton not included
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth