Brompton x Liberty Metro Backpack - Jonathan
Brompton’s first backpack designed to work with the Brompton front luggage system - the Metro has a medium-sized, 14-litre capacity. Off the bike, the bag has two shoulder straps to better spread the load. When an over the shoulder or messenger bag won’t cut it, reach for the Metro Backpack.
The Liberty Fabrics' Jonathan design, an ode to London, references the city's creative process with a monochrome geometric pattern inspired by pencil shavings found on the design studio floor. The fabric is woven and printed near Lake Como, Italy to the highest of standards.
Talking more bag specifics, the backpack i dipped in a water repellent coating. Comfortable in the odd light shower, the bag also includes a high-viz rain cover for when the rain does get a tad heavier.
Inside, there’s a main compartment that closes with a zip and outside, two expandable pockets for separating out your gear. A carry handle makes it easy to grab hold of the bag as well as helping mount it on the bike before riding.
- Dimensions 38cm x 26cm x 11cm
- 14 litre capacity
- Padded shoulder straps
- 2 expandable outer pockets
- Rear mesh panel for better air flow
- Limited edition Liberty fabric print
- High-Viz reflective rain cover
- Glove friendly pulls
- Brompton logo patch to front, Liberty fabric label inside
- Front block for Brompton not included
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth