Brooks Brick Lane Panniers
Made in Italy from Brooks' water resistant cotton and finished with leather trim, the Brick Lane Panniers are a modern-day recreation of the roll up bags featured in the 1890's Brooks catalogue. The traditional look of the black cotton with the black leather trim stylishly complements your bike whilst practically adding to its carrying capacity.
Designed to stay on the bike, the panniers offer plenty of space for personal possessions, shopping, gym kit and the like. They are ideal for the urban rider but would also be a great addition to a classic touring bike. They can be easily rolled up when not in use and then unrolled when needed.
These Brooks panniers are also tailored with crossed elastic on the top to fasten particularly bulky or mucky items to.
- Fastens to most racks with a width between 10 and 15 cm
- Volume per side 15 litres
- Total volume 30 litres
- Weight 950g
- Dimensions per pannier (w x h x d): 34 x 36 x 10cm
- Crafted from water resistant cotton and vegetable tanned leather
- An ideal around town pannier set, perfectly suited to lazy baguette fuelled mornings
- Made in Italy
- Use a damp non-abrasive cloth to remove marks
- Dry naturally