Brooks Challenge Tool Bag Brooks Lab Edition
The stamp motif on the leather oozes style on the Brooks Lab Edition Challenge Tool Bag
Saddlebags for bikes have (probably) been around as long as saddles have been made out of leather. They’re a great spot to carry your essentials out the way. This special Challenge Tool Bag Brooks Lab Edition is a unique version of the saddlebag.
The standard Challenge Tool Bag is made out of high quality vegetable tanned leather that is worked into a sturdy saddlebag shape that has room for multi tools, inner tubes and more. The Brooks Lab edition adds a stamp motif across the leather representing all the places that Brooks products could you take you.
- Brooks Lab Edition Challenge Tool Bag
- Leather has a stamp motif
- Can be mounted as a saddlebag
- Width - 175mm (internally, 168mm)
- Depth - 45mm (internally, 40mm)
- Height - 78mm (internally, 70mm)
- Weight: 140 grams
- Crafted from vegetable tanned leather from Europe
- Affixes to the rear of a saddle bearing bag loops
- Stylish buckle closure
- Use a damp non-abrasive cloth to remove marks
- Dry naturally