Brooks Scape Handlebar Pouch
A great waterproof bag for keep your everyday riding essentials as dry and always to hand
Our take on the Brooks Scape Handlebar Pouch
Handlebar bags are great. Waterproof handlebar bags are… uncommon. Most bags use a stitched construction and water resistant fabric so they’re pretty good in the rain but they aren’t perfect. The British weather likes to make the occasional reminder to riders who don’t have waterproof luggage (and we’d prefer it if they didn’t). The Brooks Scape Handlebar Pouch is a small handlebar bag that is totally waterproof.
The waterproofing on the Scape Handlebar Pouch comes from its construction and fabric. The fabric itself is entirely waterproof and the seams are welded rather than stitched together. Brooks use a chunky waterproof zip that has an additional flap to keep it covered from the rain.
Brooks have added plenty of details to the Scape Handlebar pouch too. The bag uses aluminium hardware for the main mounting straps and there is a stabiliser loop for the head tube. There are several daisy chain attachments too, which can be used to fit lights, accessories or the Brooks Scape Saddle Pocket.
- Totally waterproof small handlebar bag
- Ideal for everyday riding and for expanding carrying space on bigger trips
- Will fit almost any bike - some cabling adjustment may be necessary
- Fits via two handlebar straps and a stabiliser strap on the head tube
- Waterproof fabric
- Waterproof zips with extra cover
- Multiple daisy chain attachments to fit lights and accessories
- Capacity: 3 Litres
- Dimensions of bag (WxHxD): 24 cm x 12cm x 12cm
- Weight: 140g
- Max Load: 3kg
- Part of the Brooks Scape range of bags
- Works as part of an everyday riding setup and a full bikepacking setup
- Daisy chain attachments can be used to the Scape Saddle Pocket
- The Handlebar Pouch can be mounted to the front of the Handlebar Roll
- Wipe clean
- Air dry
- Remember to dry the inside of the bag