Brooks Scape Handlebar Roll
There’s plenty of storage space and a nifty double-compartment dry bag on the Brooks Scape Handlebar Roll
The Brooks Scape range is their collection of waterproof bike bags which are suitable for bikepacking, commuting and general day-to-day riding. This Brooks Scape Handlebar Roll is designed with bikepacking in mind. The roll consists of two pieces: the harness and the dry bag. Whilst technically you can fit any dry bag into the harness, Brooks have taken their time to design their own bag so it just makes sense to use theirs.
The Brooks Scape Handlebar Roll can be fitted to virtually any bike as it uses dual d-rings to loop around your bars with a stabiliser strap to fit around your head tube. The dry bag is held in place by a pair of pair of adjustable straps so keep it secure when you’re riding and access it easily when you’re not.
For Brooks, a key thing for their luggage was to make sure it is waterproof. Their whole range has been tested up to the IPX4 standard so they will keep in any weather (although you should probably take them off before using the jet wash). The dry bag included with the Brooks Scape Handlebar Roll has two compartments in it, has reflective elements at either end and is made out of a fully welded nylon fabric.
Brooks have looked at how their bags will be used together. This means that you can mount the Handlebar Bag and Saddle Pocket bags onto the from of the harness to give yourself some extra storage in arms reach.
- Holster and dry bag combination handlebar roll
- Aluminium buckles and adjustable straps keep the bag in place
- Double D-Rings to mount the roll on your bars
- Stabiliser strap fits round your head tube
- Dry bag can be totally removed from the harness
- Dry bag is waterproof to IPX4 standard
- Two separate compartments on the dry bag
- Capacity: 10 - 12 Litres
- Dimensions (HxDxW): 16cm x 16cm x 35cm - 40cm
- Weight: 670g
- Max Load: 5kg
- An ideal bikepacking companion and is well suited to general purpose luggage hauling
- Separate compartments are ideal for splitting out wet & dry gear
- Will fit road, gravel and mountain bikes - just check your cable routing
- Wipe clean
- Air dry
- Remember to dry the inside too