Brooks Scape Saddle Pocket
The Brooks Scape Saddle Pocket is great on it’s own and can be paired up with other Scape bags for extra space
The Brooks Scape series of bags are all well constructed and designed to compliment each other to adapt to the amount of gear you need to carry. The Brooks Scape Saddle Pocket is the most versatile of the lot as it can act as a humble saddle bag or as an extension to many of the other bags in the Scape Series.
Like the other bags in the range, the Brooks Scape Saddle Pocket uses welded seams to keep it totally waterproof. On the top and bottom of the bag are external Hypalon panels for abrasion resistance and inside there is a light amount of padding to protect internal belongings. In saddlebag mode, there is space to carry a gravel tube, a multi tool, levers, CO2 and a few small spares.
The Brooks Scape Saddle Pocket can fit onto the following Scape bags: Pannier Large, Pannier Small, Handlebar Roll, Handlebar Pouch and Seat Bag.
- Small waterproof saddlebag from Brooks
- Hypalon panels top and bottom for abrasion resistance
- Padding top and bottom to protect internal contents
- Auto locking zip stops the bag opening by accident
- Capacity: 0.7 Litres
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 15cm x 5.5cm x 8cm
- Weight: 70g
- A multipurpose saddle bag, ideal for everyday spares or for fitting to a bigger bag to carry more gear
- Can be fitted to the following Scape bags: Pannier Large, Pannier Small, Handlebar Roll, Handlebar Pouch and Seat Bag
- Wipe clean
- Air dry
- Remember to dry the inside too