Brooks Scape Seat Bag
The Brooks Scape Seat Bag is straight from the bikepacking world and its a versatile bag for carrying all kinds of gear
The long saddle bag is one of best town pieces of luggage to spring up with the growth of bikepacking. Brooks aren’t the first to the game by any stretch but the detail they’ve put into the Scape Seat Bag makes it a serious contender for anyone looking for some extra space mounted behind their saddle.
The core of the design on the Brooks Scape Seat Bag is the holster - dry bag combination. Being able to take a dry bag of kit off your bike makes life a whole lot easier compared to the delicate procedure of unpacking a bag still fitted to a leant up bike. Brooks have designed their own waterproof & welded dry bag here which has an air release valve to minimise the volume.
The holster on the Brooks Scape Seat Bag fits via a pair of plastic buckles round the saddle rails and two stabiliser straps that fit round the seat post. The holster has an amount of rigidity to it to help it and the dry bag stay in place whilst riding. Up top there is a daisy chain to fit extra bags (like the Scape Saddle Pocket) and there is a loop for a rear light.
- Bikepacking saddlebag from Brooks
- Holster and dry bag design
- Holster fits round saddle rails and seat post
- Daisy chain loops to fit extra bags and gear
- Water drain hole at the bottom of the holster
- Aluminium hook attachment
- Dry bag is totally waterproof
- Air release valve on the dry bag
- Capacity: 8 - 10 Litres
- Dimensions of bag (WxHxD): 40 - 60 cm x 18cm x 14cm
- Weight: 500g
- Max Load: 3kg
- The large saddlebag is a classic piece of luggage for bikepacking
- The removable dry bag is seriously convenient
- Can be mounted to virtually any bike
- A Scape Saddle Pocket can be fitted on the top daisy loops
- Wipe clean
- Air dry
- Remember to dry the inside of the dry bag too