Carradice City Classics Stockport Folder Bag
A long name certainly, but you may already recognise the Carradice City Classics Stockport Folder Bag as that gorgeous ‘Brompton bag’ you so often see handsomely front-facing on a city cyclist’s folding bicycle. Well, now you know: it’s a Carradice, and not just any Carradice.
The City Classics Bag is handcrafted in Lancashire, UK from what Carradice refer to as their ‘Cotton Duck’ fabric. Fear not, in name only it’s a duck, but in reality a rugged, tough and paraffin wax pressure impregnated Halley Stevensons’ sourced fabric; pleasingly waterproof and hardy. Without a coating to accidentally rub-off, the City Classics stays waterproof for life, and as it is so very breathable, your belongings won’t ‘sweat’ in transit.
Roomy enough for a day’s kit, the City Classics sports an external, and an internal zipped pouch. Handily, a padded laptop sleeve is also included. Trimmed with only the finest materials, the Carradice Stockport sports cast metal fixings, thick vegetable tanned leather, leather binding and, for the useful off-the-bike shoulder strap, military grade webbing.
The bag is available on its own or as a bundle product with both the Brompton carrier frame and carrier block available as add-on items. The Carradice Stockport is compatible with all Brompton handlebar types.
- Weight - 1716g
- Volume - 16 Litres
- Dimensions (D x W x H) - 12cm x 39cm x 32cm
- Made from 100% waterproof Cotton Duck, the original performance fabric
- Pockets - External zipped pouch to front of bag, internal zipped pouch
- Gorgeous dark green with dark brown leather colourway
- Handcrafted in Lancashire, UK using only the finest materials including: proofed cotton linings, cast metal fixings, thick vegetable tan leather, leather binding and military grade webbing shoulder strap
- Gorgeous green and black styling
- A padded laptop pouch (37 x 4 x 28 cms) is included
- Remove marks with a damp cloth
- Air dry