Carradice Originals Keswick Handlebar Bag
Designed for the navigation aids, weighty spare tools and thick wool or waxed canvas layers of the 1950s, the Keswick Handlebar bag has recently seen something of a resurgence. Much of this is down to its rigid internal structure that offers a safe-haven away from jersey pockets or panniers for the more fragile items you may want to carry with you - cameras, phones, etc.
The internal sections are also split, helping keep precious cargo apart from albeit updated traditional hardware or damp, sweaty gloves. A large outer pocket provides additional carrying capacity for snacks while a clear map sleeve allows for easy navigation on the go.
Made using a heavy duty Cotton Duck canvas, the Keswick is trimmed with leather straps and metal fastenings and is completed by a leather shoulder strap for off bike use. Fitted to the bike using a KLICKfix attachment the Keswick comes with fittings for both standard and oversized handlebars.
Please note that as the bag is made from natural materials colours may vary slightly. The latest version of the green/honey colourway is considerably darker and we are working to update images to reflect this.
- Weight - 1075g
- Volume - 5 Litres
- Dimensions (D x W x H) 16cm x 26cm x 16cm
- Pockets - large external pocket, map sleeve, two internal organiser sections, zippered internal pocket
- Made from 100% waterproof Cotton Duck, the original performance fabric
- Perfect to complete a touring set up or for day rides or tours
- Detachable clear view map case
- Universal fitting set includes bracket fittings for 25 and 32mm handlebars
- Rigid internal support provides maximum protection for contents
- Remove any marks with a damp cloth
- Air dry