Carradice Originals Zipped Roll Bag
A well-provisioned saddle bag is the touring or city cyclist’s best friend when an inopportune puncture places a pause on proceedings, or the heaven’s open and a quick outerwear upgrade is required; in those moments, the Carradice Originals Saddle Bag is worth its weight in golden inner tubes.
A handsome & spacious saddle or handlebar-mounted bag, the Carradice Zipped Roll Bag is an ideal accessory for your city-traversing folding machine or touring set-up; perfectly suited to swallowing smaller items such as a repair kit, smartphone or lightweight jacket.
Waterproof and tailored with a new zip covering lid to better protect stowed items, the Originals Zipped Roll Bag is handcrafted in Lancashire, UK from ‘Cotton Duck’ fabric. Duck in name only of course, and in reality, a rugged, tough and paraffin wax pressure impregnated Halley Stevensons’ sourced fabric; both waterproof and hardy. Without a coating to accidentally rub-off, the Originals will stay waterproof for life: a wonderful feature in today’s revolving replacement tech-heavy society.
Trimmed with only the finest materials, the Carradice Zipped Roll sportscast metal fixings (this uprated version includes D rings to facilitate shoulder carry - strap not included) & thick vegetable-tanned leather.
Please note that as the bag is made from natural materials colours may vary slightly.
- Weight - 310g
- Volume - 2 Litres
- Dimensions (D x W) - 13cm x 28cm
- Fixing system - 3 leather straps
- Made from 100% waterproof Cotton Duck, the original performance fabric
- Compact enough for cyclist wishing to travel light, yet large enough to stow a rain cape, light jacket and puncture equipment
- Fits to saddle or handlebars
- Includes D-rings to attach a shoulder strap
- Re-designed lid to completely cover the zip
- Remove marks with a damp cloth
- Air dry