Carradice Super C Audax Saddlebag
The Super C Audax is the racier, open road loving compadre of the Super C. At a smaller 9 litres it offers just enough space for a change of socks after a well-earned sleep stop, waterproofs for long wet afternoons plus all the spares tools you need for a self-reliant day(s) in the saddle.
Having sourced the paraffin impregnated waxed cotton fabric from Halley Stevensons, the Super C Audax is hand assembled in Lancashire UK. Waterproof and long lasting Cotton Duck fabric holds its waterproofing superbly: as happy spending a day in the rain as you are. Two easy access rear pockets complete with Scotchlite reflective trim complement the large internal storage space, while finishing comes in the form of modern quick released buckles and a reinforced light loop.
- Weight - 610g
- Volume - 9 Litres
- Dimensions (D x W x H) 15cm x 28cm x 16cm
- Pockets - two small external pockets with storm flaps and quick release buckle
- Made from 100% waterproof Cotton Duck, the original performance fabric
- Designed specifically with long road rides or Audax in mind
- Scotchlite reflective trim
- D rings on lid for extra load bearing capacity
- Remove marks with a damp cloth
- Air dry