Chrome Industries Barrage Duffle
Put on your best west coast drawl and say "hiiiyaaaa" to the latest Barrage bag from Chrome Industries. In its essence, the Barrage Duffle is a 55-litre holdall or tote with a rolltop closure and expandable 'barrage' outer pocket.
A bag for day trips when distances on foot are short, the Duffle is "built twice" - a waterproof tarp liner seats inside the bag's outer nylon/tarp shell. The bag is closed with a zip and accompanying buckle provides load support. Separate compartments help keep wet and dry stuff separated and there are other, smaller pockets inside to keep wallets, suncream and house keys stowed safely. Side pockets are also the thing for a bottle and there's a quick-access exterior pocket too.
Back to that expandable cargo net. It's secured to the main bag in five separate places, that way it can be loosened and tightened to envelop a wide variety of stuff - think small football, packed lunch or emergency hoodie.
- Dimensions (H x W x D cm): 52 x 43 x 20.5
- Volume: 55 L
- Weight: 1.62kg
- Waterproof roll top closure accommodates a range of load sizes
- Easy access side waterbottle pockets
- Abrasion-resistant Weatherproof 1000 denier CORDURA Brand grade nylon outer shell
- Welded-Waterproof 600 denier military-grade truck tarpaulin liner
- Waterproof roll top closure
- Dual compartments separate wet/dry cargo
- Adjustable external 5-point cargo net system for storing/transporting shoes and the like
- Interior pockets
- Use a damp non-abrasive cloth to remove marks
- Dry naturally