Chrome Industries Barrage Freight Cargo Backpack
The Barrage is probably the most iconic bag that Chrome make. They’ve taken all the best features of the Barrage and added a bit of extra space with the Chrome Barrage Freight backpack. The capacity has increased to 34L which is plenty of room for carrying almost anything you can think of (we’ve seen everything from bike frames to gardening gear being carried in them).
On the back on the Chrome Barrage Freight is the distinctive, expandable cargo net. The net can be adjusted to fit around a whole variety of different items including cardboard boxes, helmets and shoes. The net will still carry gear even when the main backpack compartment is full.
Inside the main compartment on the Chrome Barrage Freight is space for a 15” laptop (external sleeve recommended). The Heritage Construction that Chrome uses on the Barrage means that the main compartment is totally watertight so you can carry your electronics and perishables with peace of mind.
- Ergonomic shoulder strap design with EVA foam back panel for improved fit and breathability
- Sternum strap with iconic mini seatbelt buckle for load distribution
- Industrial metal cam lock under arm compression buckle
- Dimensions (H x W x D cm): 51 x 29 x 14
- Volume: 34-38 L
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Waterproof roll top closure accommodates a range of load sizes
- Industrial strength Velcro accessory shoulder mounting straps
- Easy access side U-Lock/Waterbottle pockets
- Abrasion resistant Weatherproof 1000 denier CORDURA Brand grade nylon outer shell
- Welded-Waterproof 600 denier military grade truck tarpaulin liner
- Waterproof roll top closure
- Dual compartments separate wet/dry cargo
- Adjustable external 5-point cargo net system for storing / transporting helmet, wet race gear, or shoes
- Interior sleeve pocket fits 15” laptop (padded laptop case recommended)
- Sternum strap buckle colour is either silver or black depending on bag colour
- Use a damp non-abrasive cloth to remove marks
- Dry naturally