Chrome Industries Barrage Night Cargo Backpack
Like many of Chrome’s bags, the Chrome Barrage Night Edition is totally black. Or at least that is what it looks like at first glance. They have cleverly woven in reflective strips on the cargo net and on the base tarpaulin. These light up when a source of light shines on them boosting your visibility when it gets dark. During the day the backpack stays a stealthy shade of black.
All the great features you expect are on the Chrome Barrage Night - the welded liner and roll-top closure keeps your kit totally dry and the rear cargo net can carry anything you can think of. There is a load-bearing sternum strap and a pair of side pockets for a water bottle and D-lock. There’s even space for a 15” laptop, just don’t forget to include a case too.
The Chrome Barrage Night backpack is an ideal choice for couriers who travel by day and night to get things delivered. It also works for those of us who value a bit of extra visibility when they’re out on their bike.
- Ergonomic shoulder strap design with EVA foam back panel for improved fit and breathability
- Sternum strap with iconic mini seatbelt buckle for load distribution
- Industrial metal cam lock under arm compression buckle
- Dimensions (H x W x D cm): 51 x 29 x 14
- Volume: 22-34 L
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Waterproof roll top closure accommodates a range of load sizes
- Industrial strength Velcro accessory shoulder mounting straps
- Easy access side U-Lock/Waterbottle pockets
- Abrasion resistant Weatherproof 1000 denier CORDURA Brand grade nylon outer shell
- Reflective panels in the cargo net and base tarpaulin
- Welded-Waterproof 600 denier military grade truck tarpaulin liner
- The Night series of bags light up at night and stay stealthy in the day
- Waterproof roll top closure
- Dual compartments separate wet/dry cargo
- Adjustable external 5-point cargo net system for storing / transporting helmet, wet race gear, or shoes
- Interior sleeve pocket fits 15” laptop (padded laptop case recommended)
- Sternum strap buckle colour is either silver or black depending on bag colour
- Use a damp non-abrasive cloth to remove marks
- Dry naturally