Chrome Industries Barrage Pro
The Chrome Barrage Pro Backpack is the largest, burliest bike bag we have come across. With a ginormous 59 litre capacity and a large adjustable cargo net fitted to the outside of the bag, you can really haul a helluva lot with this bike bag. Designed primarily for couriers and bike messengers, the Barrage Pro is made from the toughest, most durable materials available, including a military grade nylon outer and a welded waterproof 18 oz truck tarpaulin inner.
When you’re carrying a lot of weight on your back, the ergonomic design of the bag becomes really important. To ensure the Barrage Pro is as up to it in the comfort stakes as in the strength stakes, Chrome have fitted it with ergonomic shoulder straps, an EVA foam padded back (this also helps your back to breathe when you’re wearing it) and adjustable sternum/chest strap for spreading the weight and preventing unwanted on the bike movement. All adjustment points are heavy duty and optimised for convenience - the chest strap has a quick release push plate buckle fitting and the shoulder straps use metal cam lock compression buckles - so once the straps are set up, they won’t shift over time.
Warning: this bag is seriously big! Check out the images above and the dimensions below to check it is really what you are after before ordering!
- Outer material: 1050D military grade nylon
- Inner material: welded waterproof 18 oz truck tarpaulin
- YKK zippers
- Nylon 69 thread
- Adjustable rolltop closure
- Large external cargo net
- Side U lock pocket
- Reflective details
- Ergonomic shoulder straps
- Sternum strap with quick release buckle
- EVA foam back panel
- Massive 59 litre capacity
- Accessory mount points on shoulders
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 38 x 56 x 28 cm / 15” x 22” x 11”
- Water tight, fully welded main compartment
- Properly specced for heavy duty bike messenger duties
- Also ideal for regular riders looking to haul large loads by bike
- Comes with a removable PE stabilizer tray to help keep deliveries stable and upright inside the pack
- Industrial metal cam lock compression buckles on the shoulders will not shift
- Renowned for its comfortable fit even when well loaded
- Actually bombproof?!
- Wipe clean
- Air dry