Chrome Industries Doubletrack Frame Bag - Small
Stewards of the sling - masters of the messenger - when Chrome decided to make a bike frame bag it was no surprise to find that it also doubled as an over-the-shoulder jobbie. The crossbody strap is easily stowed within the bag when riding.
This version of the framebag is the small 2L capacity version which measures around 27cm long and 15cm in height. The mounting design means the side access zip can sit on your preferred side, whether that's the left or right.
As you'd come to expect from a Chrome bag, the Doubletrack frame bag is made with daily (wet) wear and tear in mind. It teams hard-wearing nylon and tarp outer with a recycled polyester liner.
- A frame bag that fits neatly in a bicycle's main triangle
- Bag also includes a stowable strap for wearing sling style
- Main section and two interior organisation pockets
- Capacity: 2L
- Weight: 0.29kg
- Easy to install (and remove) cam buckles
- Can be mounted for left or right access
- Designed to be mounted against the frame seatube to make grabbing a drink easier
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Air dry