Chrome Industries Doubletrack Handlebar Bag
Chrome have brought their super durable heritage construction a handlebar bag. The Chrome Doubletrack Handlebar Bag is made from a durable nylon shell with a tarp liner. This makes the bag capable of being out in all weathers, keeping it’s contents dry as a bone. It’s the same way that Chrome build their Barrage and Citizen bags.
The Chrome Doubletrack Handlebar Bag uses a magnetic clasp to open and close the main pocket. Magnetic clasps are great as you can use them one handed - something you’ll appreciate when you’re on the bike. Inside the bag are a set of mesh organiser pockets which are ideal for your phone and keys - or anything else you don’t want to have to scrabble around to find.
The really neat feature of the Chrome Doubletrack Handlebar Bag is that it can swap to a cross body bag when it isn’t on your bike. There is an extra panel on the back of the bag that is used to hide either than handlebar straps or the cross body straps when they’re not in use.
- A touch handlebar bag that converts to a cross body bag
- Chrome’s heritage construction with a nylon external fabric and a tarp liner
- Fits via two hook and loop straps
- Includes removable shoulder strap
- Magnetic closure
- Two mesh internal organiser pockets
- Two external pockets on the side
- Capacity: 5 L
- Weight: 0.4 kg
- Dimensions: 22.8cm x 22.8cm x 11.4cm
- Space for a light jacket, your phone and some snacks
- Not gravel bike specific - will fit almost any bike
- Great bag for those that want to move kit on and off the bike
- Double check the hook and loop straps from time to time
- Wipe down
- Air dry