Chrome Industries Tensile Ruckpack
- A dual function bag from Chrome, made from lightweight 'Tensile' fabric
- With two bottle pockets and durability it wouldn't be out of place on a gravel or MTB ride
- 7 litre capacity
Famed for using the best material for the job, Chrome's latest project is the Tensile collection. Responding (and rightly so) to the environmental challenge, Tensile is made from recycled, ripstop nylon with Chrome's construction offering long-lasting, guaranteed for life, usability.
The second item in the Tensile collection is the 'Ruckpack', a 25-litre bag for days out. The bag closes with a classic hooded top and there's a drawstring closure for extra security. Pockets to each side are the place to pop a bottle or two and there's an extra little pocket out front, with dual access.
Classic Chrome features you'd expect are here too, the seatbelt style closure with bottle opener, a laptop area for storing a 15" Macbook and ergonomic shoulder straps for a comfortable carry.
- A lightweight but durable daypack from Chrome, made from 'Tensile' fabric
- With two bottle pockets, external and internal separators, it's a bag for Friday to Monday action
- 25 litre capacity
- Dimensions: 47cm x 28cm x 15cm
- Weight: Approx 0.9kg
- Around 100grams lighter than Chrome's Yalta 3.0, a bag with a similar capacity
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Air dry