Chrome Industries Tensile Trail Hydro Pack
Light to wear. Tough enough to cope with the rigours of riding. Space to carry other odds and ends. As far as we can see, Chrome's new Tensile Hydropack ticks plenty of boxes for riders looking for a hydration-come-backpack.
The Tensile material used in this bag has been selected by Chrome for its featherweight yet durable properties. For a 16L capacity bag, this is light, weighing in at just 750g. A similar bag from an unnamed Desert trekking animal brand weighs nearly 100g more. And just because it's light, that doesn't mean the bag can cope with some rough and tumble. See that black webbing across the bag? That's Chrome's trademarked 'Truss 5 Bar Construction' for extra reinforcement where its needed.
Packed and ready to ride? The bag closes with a roll and is secured with Chrome's signature seatbelt buckle which doubles as a bottle opener.
- Rolltop hydration bag with separate full-length pocket for a 2L resevoir
- Hydration tube portal with a secure clip
- Two side pockets are good for storing extra bottles or an a rain jacket - compression straps keep items tied down
- Two interior zip pockets for better organisation
- 16 capacity
- Weighs 0.75kg
- Dimensions: 21.5 x 48 x 11.5cm
- Outer material: 70D Ripstop Recycled Nylon + 1000D HT Polyester + 70D Polyester 210T (3 layer fabric laminated)
- Inner liner: 150D Recycled Polyester
- Grab handle
- Chest support strap
- Attachment loops on shoulder straps for accessory attachment
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Air dry