Chrome Industries Urban EX Handlebar Bag
Chrome have taken their expertise in waterproof backpacks and brought it to a handlebar bag. The Chrome Urban EX Handlebar Bag uses Chrome’s Knurled Welded technology to keep your kit close at hand on your bike and totally dry. Fitting the handlebar bag is straight forward and is done by using two hook and loop straps round your bars with a stabiliser strap around your head tube.
The Chrome Urban EX Handlebar Bag uses a rolltop closure held in place by an elastic strap. The benefit of this is that it can be done one handed (something you’ll appreciate when you’re opening it up on the move). Inside the bag are two organiser meshes and there is light padding to give your kit a bit of protection as you’re riding around.
Included with the Chrome Urban EX Handlebar bag is a removable strap which lets you carry the bag across your shoulder or around your waist when you’re not on the bike. The completely waterproof design on the Urban EX Handlebar Bag makes it the idea choice for riders who don’t want to have to worry about their kit on rides where the weather could turn.
- A totally waterproof handlebar bag
- Lightweight RF welded construction
- Fits via two hook and loop straps
- Includes removable shoulder strap
- Rolltop closure
- Capacity: 3 - 5 L
- Weight: 0.24 kg
- Rolled dimensions: 21.6cm x 15.2cm x 11.4cm
- Space for a light jacket, your phone and some snacks
- Will fit on almost any bike (it doesn’t have to be a gravel bike)
- No need to worry about incoming inclement weather
- Make sure to roll the top at least 3 times to get a proper waterproof seal
- Double check the hook and loop straps from time to time