Chrome Industries Warsaw Medium Messenger Backpack
As E.F Schumacher wrote in 1973, small is beautiful. When Chrome put pen to paper, mouse to CAD, yaddy to yadda, they were aiming for a Warsaw 2.0 mini-me - a bag that could still haul a decent amount, but with a smaller footprint. Roughly 2/3 the dimension of its bigger sibling, the Warsaw 2.0, the Warsaw MD has a 25-litre capacity but still fulfils all the needs of a rider who wants to carry plenty by bike.
As with most Chrome bags, there's that durable nylon and tarp construction to cope with the rough and tumble of daily living, plus separate areas for wet and dry gear when that inevitable downpour comes a 'callin. To one side is a D-lock holster and on the base is a secret stash area. Under the hood closure is a zippered internal pocket plus an area for storing leads, tools and other little trinkets. The compression straps on the outside of the bag double as a system for carrying big boxes.
- Smaller messenger style backpack
- Built around comfort and carrying ability
- 25 litre capacity
- Weatherproof tarp liner inside
- Organiser pockets under closure hood
- Hidden pocket at the base
- Compression straps double as outsize cargo carrier
- Weight: 1.63kg
- Dimensions: 34cm x 44cm x 10cm
- Use a damp non-abrasive cloth to remove marks
- Dry naturally