Mission Workshop The Khyte Messenger Bag - Black
Mission Workshop are well known for their minimally styled and incredibly functional bags. They strive to make the best bags they can and the Mission Workshop Khyte Messenger Bag is the latest in their line of messengers.
The Mission Workshop Khyte Messenger Bag has whole host of pockets with varying sizes to help keep your kit organised and dry. There is an external pocket of the main bag covering, there is a zip pocket with internal mesh organisers and there is the main pocket of the bag which has plenty of space for kit and compresses down when there isn’t much to carry. There is a dedicated line 15” laptop pocket and smartphone pocket that is easily accessible too.
In addition to the pockets, the Mission Workshop Khyte has multiple Arkiv rails built into the bag so you can add in extra Arkiv pockets. The Khyte is compatible with the whole range of Arkiv bags and the recommended ones are the: Tech Case, Vertical Zippered Pocket, Utility Pocket, Horizontal Zip, and Tool Pocket.
- Weatherproof everyday messenger bag
- Fabric is a durable Multicam Black Camo Cordura
- The main bag closure uses Fidlock Buckles
- Dedicated, fleece lined laptop pocket fits most 15”
- External smartphone pocket
- Internal flat pocket for notebooks and magazines
- Main pocket compresses down when it isn’t filled
- Three Arkiv Rail fittings that are compatible with all Arkiv accessories
- Volume: 24L in the main compartment
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- External Dimensions: 53 x 36 x 9 (HxWxD in cm)
- Designed, prototyped and manufactured in the USA
- A customisable messenger bag that can be a big EDC or a weekend bag
- Don’t forget the Arkiv Accessories
- Manufactured in the USA
- Use a damp non-abrasive cloth to remove marks
- Dry naturally