Mission Workshop The Rambler Backpack
Backpacks are used for a variety of different things, with bigger sizes coming in handy when you have lots of kit to transport and smaller sizes being easier on our shoulders when carrying it all day. Owning multiple bags (which do fundamentally the same thing) can take up valuable space, so Mission Workshop started exploring the idea of an expandable backpack. The result is the Mission Workshop Rambler.
The start was with a durable 1000D nylon fabric - a staple in high-quality bags. The usual main compartment, padded laptop pocket and pair of accessory pockets was used as a base. As it stands there is a useful 22L capacity which is plenty of space for even a busy day trip. Then the party trick comes into plan: an extra compartment the you reveal by opening the side zips on the bag. Hello, bag space.
Once you have expanded The Rambler, you’ll have 44 litres of space to fill with whatever you need to. Probably some shopping, maybe a package that needs delivering. Perhaps a bunch of flowers for a family member who you haven’t seen in a while (everyone loves flowers). Whatever it is, it'll (most probably) fit in the Rambler.
- Waterproof, expandable backpack
- Fabric is 1000D Nylon, a premium bag staple
- Main compartment can be closed via clip or roll-top
- Laptop pocket most 15” and 17” laptops (don’t forget a case)
- Two zip-up accessory pockets with waterproof zips
- Hidden compartment doubles carrying capacity
- Sternum strap
- Volume: 22 - 44 L
- Weight: 2.0 kg
- External Dimensions: 48 x 33 x 13 (HxWxD in cm) (compressed)
- Designed, prototyped and manufactured in the USA
- Adaptable backpack for what you need to carry
- Whether its a day trip into the city or a weeks worth of shopping, the Rambler has space
- Manufactured in the USA
- Use a damp non-abrasive cloth to remove marks
- Dry naturally