Mission Workshop The Rummy Messenger Bag - Black Buckle
No melding will be necessary with this messenger bag, the Mission Workshop Rummy is a practical, everyday messenger back for carrying laptops, lunch and any other lavish luxuries you might have. The shoulder strap has a chunky metal buckle and there is a removable stabiliser strap to keep the Rummy from swinging when you’re riding.
Inside the Rummy is not one, but two pockets suitable for laptops. One will fit 17” screens and the other will fit 15” screens. Laptop pockets do, of course, exactly what they say on the tin, but are equally as useful for papers and notebooks that are best kept flat and dry. There are a variety of other pockets with waterproof zips and velcro closure.
Possibly the neatest feature of the Rummy is that it can be closed on one of two ways. You can use a typical messenger closure by clicking the flap shut with plastic buckles or you can roll the bag down and secure it with velcro. Both will keep your kit dry, with the roll top offering easier access to those front accessory pockets.
The Mission Workshop Rummy is a messenger bag for those who carry plenty of kit with them on a regular basis. The 27 litre capacity is a lot of space to fill so you don’t want to be carrying en empty bag around. Or perhaps you do. We wouldn’t blame you, as this is one mighty fine bag.
- Weatherproof messenger bag
- Fabric is 1000D Nylon, a robust messenger staple
- Can be closed by either a roll top or classic buckle closure
- Double laptop pocket, on fits 17” screens and one fits 15” screens
- Zip-up accessory pockets
- Velcro accessory pockets
- Shoulder strap with metal buckle and removable stabiliser strap
- Volume: 27 L
- Weight: 1.45 kg
- External Dimensions: 28 x 46 x 14 (HxWxD in cm)
- Designed, prototyped and manufactured in the USA
- Generous size messenger bag for everyday duties
- Weatherproof means you don’t need to worry about the rain
- Manufactured in the USA
- Use a damp non-abrasive cloth to remove marks
- Dry naturally