Pelago Rack Bag - Medium
Highly thought of in cycling circles, Pelago's front racks and raskets have adorned plenty of town, utility and adventure bikes since their release. Indeed, the reasonably priced aluminum commuter racks have flown off our warehouse shelves since their arrival.
And so, it was no surprise when Pelago told us of some natty new bags they'd dreamt up to fit perfectly with their upfront carrying systems. Welcome then to the first of a duo of new bags, the Pelago rackbag.
The Rackbag is quick and easy to attach to a rack with four velcro straps. The bag has sturdy padding on the bottom in order to keep its shape, even when crammed with stuff. With the roll top closure, the bag can be easily adjusted according to size of its contents. Strap it, roll it and clip the carabiners to keep it tight.
The Rackbag comes in two colors (black and green) and in two sizes - choose the right one for your rack. The medium rackbag comes with two side pockets. Every Rackbag also comes with a shoulder strap and a Pelago Pouch.
- A bag for everyday trips and those longer rides you've had in the diary for months
- Available in green or black
- Pelago accessory pouch included
- Size medium fits the following racks: Commuter Front Rack Medium & Large, Aluminium Commuter Front Rack Medium & Large, Rasket
- Medium capacity: 23L
- Medium size: 45x25x22cm
- Whilst the 600D polyester is semi-shower proof, we'd recommend running a dry bag for items you'd like to keep that way
- Designed in Helsinki, Finland - made in China
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Air dry