Pelago Totepack - Large
Highly thought of in cycling circles, Pelago's front racks and raskets have adorned plenty of town, utility and adventure bikes since their release. Indeed, the reasonably priced aluminium commuter racks have flown off our warehouse shelves since their arrival.
And so, it was no surprise when Pelago told us of some natty new bags they'd dreamt up to fit perfectly with their upfront carrying systems. Welcome then to the second new bag, the Pelago Totepack.
The totepack comes in one colour (black) and in two sizes - this large size fits vertically in a Rasket. The medium rackbag comes with two side pockets and a Pelago Pouch. When off the bike, you can use the Totepack as a tote bag, a backpack or a shoulder bag. The secret is the adjustable backpack straps.
- A multipurpose cycling bag
- Available in black and a smaller, medium capacity size
- Pelago accessory pouch included
- Size medium fits the following racks: Rasket
- Medium capacity: 23L
- Medium size: 39x33x22cm
- Whilst the 600D polyester is semi-shower proof, we'd recommend running a dry bag for items you'd like to keep that way
- Designed in Helsinki, Finland - made in China
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Air dry