Dashel Cycle Helmet
|Dashel Cycle Helmet||S||M||L|
|Head Circumference (cm)||54 - 56||57 - 59||60 - 62|
|Dashel Carbon Fibre Edition||M||L|
|Head Circumference (cm)||57-58.5||59-61|
The silhouette of the Dashel Helmet is immediately recognisable with its smooth curves and carrying loop on the back. Their UK-made carbon fibre construction added to their uniqueness and Dashel have used all their expertise and style in creating their new helmet - affectionately know as the Dashel Cycle Helmet.
The Dashel Cycle Helmet uses an EPS foam liner and is certified to CE EN1078. Once the helmet has reached the end of its five year life, you can return it to Dashel and they will recycle it to create a new lid. Big tick on the environmental credentials there.
There is a loop on the back of the Dashel Cycle Helmet which can be used to hang your helmet or to fit a light on it (the Beryl Pixel is a good fit). The pads can be removed and machine washed so you can keep it feeling fresh and there is a magnetic buckle from Fidlock for keeping the helmet secure.
- Stylish urban cycling helmet
- EPS Foam liner
- Magnetic Fidlock clasp
- Vegan leather carrying strap on the back
- All made in the UK
- Small size is for 54 - 56 cm
- Medium size is for 57 - 58.5 cm
- Large size is for 59 - 61 cm
- Certified to CE EN1078
- Weighs 390 grams (approximately)
- Dashel means ‘thistle’ in Cornish
- In the box is: helmet, 5mm pads, 10mm pads and waterproof bag
- The helmet needs replacing after five years and can be returned to Dashel to be fully recycled
- Padding can be removed and machine washed at 30 degrees
- Wipe helmet clean