DZR S240 Bikepacking Shoe - Mustard
DZR are expertises in casual cycling shoes, be it clipeless or flats. They’ve taken their expertise and created the S240 which is a shoe for backcountry excisions, bikepacking, city riding and everything in between. They want it to eb the shoe that you ride into work with on the Friday, then are straight into the countryside on the Saturday.
The uppers of the DZR S240 bikepacking shoe are made from a durable suede with the sole being make from DZR’s traction link outsole. The sole can take a two-bolt cleat (like an SPD) or used on flat pedals, where an extra plate covers the space reserved for cleats whilst they’re not in use. The sole uses a stiff-but-not-too-stiff nylon shank that flexes enough when walking but not so much when you’re riding.
The DZR S240 is a great choice for many types of riding, whether it is bikepacking or mountain biking or just plain cruising round town.
- SPD compatible
- Includes removable plate for flat pedal use
- Fibre-glass reinforced sole
- Performance mapped flex for mobility
- Strategic stiffness for power transfer
- 600 luminosity reflective badge
- Natural rubber sole - sticky, durable and provides optimum grip
- Designed for bikepacking adventures
- Reflective rear badge grabs attention in low light
- Treat your new pair of DZR with the care you would offer any other vulcanised trainer
- Remove marks with a damp, soapy cloth (no bleach!)
- Take care not to scuff the top of the shoe if you regularly flick the pedal up with your foot when setting off