FINGERSCROSSED Classic Cycling Socks
A classic road cycling sock from German duo, Patrick and Susanne at FINGERSCROSSED. With distinct colours and restrained branding, these socks are ready to grace the local club run, audax or solo escape.
The socks are constructed from a yarn called Prolen. Extremely light the fabric is also resistant to absorbing moisture. That's not to say these socks won't last, however. Prolen has been proven to be twice as durable as cotton and wool and with extra support in the toe and heel area, these socks will see you log up those miles. Prolen is ecologically minded too. It's produced with very little water and is completely recyclable at the end of its useable life.
For those that like a tall sock, every FINGERSCROSSED sock sits roughly 18cm or 7inches high. Lovely stuff.
- Triple strengthened heel and toe area for longevity
- Nicely vented upper
- High compression for better circulation and stability when riding
- FINGERSCROSSED logo hidden away on the sole
- High, 7 inch cuff
- Prolen yarn is light, wear resistant. It also warms in winter, cools in summer
- Some colour options are available in four sizes, including XL
- A handpressed rivet adorns every left sock for easy identification
- Made in Slovakia
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Sports detergent recommended