Giro Republic R Knit Cycling Shoe
Giro have been making knitted-upper shoes for a while now and they keep adding more footwear into their range. Knit shoes can be a bit divisive with they way they look, but Giro have kept their colour palettes clean and their designs crisp - we’re big fans.
The Giro Republic R Knit shares the same sleek silhouette its leather counterpart. Scuff guards can be found on both the heel and toe of shoe and there is a grippy, rubber tread bonded onto the nylon sole. The styling of the Republic means it blends categories well - you won’t look out of place on the road, trail or in the city.
- Knitted upper
- Laced closure with non slip laces
- Nylon outsole
- 2 bolt cleat mount
- Replaceable walking pads
- Aegis anti-microbial insoles
- Weight 310 grams (Size 42)
- Suitable for all sorts of riding, from road to city to trail
- Knit uppers are breathable and comfy