Hestra Bike Infinium BC Glove
Hestra have been making gloves for a long time. Their first gloves were made back in 1936 for hardy lumberjacks in Sweden. Since then they’ve made gloves for a host of occasions and sports including skiing, dressage and (of course) cycling. Their years of glove making expertise and the cold weather Sweden endures makes Hestra's bike gloves some of the finest you can get.
The Hestra Bike Infinium Cycling Glove uses a Gore Infinium fabric to make it totally windproof whilst maintaining breathability. It’s the latest in Gore’s line of soft shell fabrics and you can see it used across the board in cycling gear, from jerseys to jackets and gloves. The Hestra Bike Infinium Glove is well suited to autumn and spring conditions and for winter riding when it’s above freezing.
Hestra keep the bulk under control on the Bike Infinium gloves so you still have enough dexterity to reach your gears and brakes whilst your stands stay nice and warm.
- Windproof mid-weight cycling glove
- Gore Infinium windproof & breathable fabric
- Impact absorbing foam on the palm
- Reflective logo
- Touchscreen compatible thumb and index finger
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure
- Mid-weight glove, ideal for autumn spring and warmer winter days
- For sizing, measure the widest part of your hand in inches and choose the closest size
- Approximate Hestra size conversions as follows:
- 8 = Medium
- 9 = Large
- 10 = X-Large
- Machine wash cold
- Dry naturally