Hestra Ventair Long Glove
Straightforward and uncomplicated. Not two of the most exciting adjectives but two words that encapsulate all that is good with Hestra's new Ventair glove.
Unpadded and unlined, the glove is the sort of thing we'd wear when there's a slight chill in the air, or if we're looking for a soft buffer between brass bands and bars. If sweaty mitts arise, the Ventair has a perforated palm. Looks-wise, this is classic Hestra - restrained styling teamed with their bold shield logo.
If you know Hestra Gloves, you'll know that they know how to manufacture a good glove. And if you don't, you should, without a shadow of a doubt, give them a try.
- Thin and breathable long finger cycling glove
- Perforated fabric on the palm
- Pull tab for easy removal
- For sizing, measure the widest part of your hand in inches and choose the closest size (size up if between sizes)
- Sizing approximations are as follows:
- 7 = Small
- 8 = Medium
- 9 = Large
- 10 = X-Large
- 11 = XX-Large
- Machine wash cold
- Dry naturally