Isadore Gravel Bib Shorts
Get settled in that seat of yours because you must read about these shorts.
Isadore has made these gravel bib shorts with a heady mixture of different fabrics to make them perform as you go giddy on the grav. A super durable fabric (designed in Switzerland with a ceramic coating) on the thighs of the shorts ward off the effect of potential falls and bramble snags. The honeycomb effect of the coating looks intriguing too!
Isadore went not one but two steps further. They've added a DWR treatment to the fabric to repel dirt and water. Secondly, the Swiss fabric uses a 'Coldblack' finish to provide reliable protection from the sun's rays. Two strips of soft mesh fabric have been added to the backs of the thighs for some additional cooling. Finally, there's an Italian made chamois, chosen specially for its suitability for ultra-distance rides and shock absorption.
The bibshorts have a spacious back pocket accessed from either side as you ride. It's big enough to stuff a jacket or extra pieces of clothing.
- Bibshorts to wear for gravel grinding, lunchtime power hours or weekend escapades
- A durable coating on the thighs prevents the material from ripping or snagging in the event of an off
- There's a pocket on the back of the bibs for stashing a few bits
- A compressive fit to help circulation during those big days
- Slightly longer fit in the leg
- Reflective Isadore logo
- Made in the Czech Republic
- Isadore's commitment to sustainability and garment traceability is impressive. Find out for yourself.
- Use a gentle wash setting at 30˚C
- Air dry
- Isadore also have this helpful guide to caring for their apparel