Isadore Urban Anorak
As low as £110.00
DESCRIPTIONIsadore's Urban Anorak isn't much like that old cagoule you used to wear in the 1990s. This lightweight, packable layer with a DWR coating is made from fully recycled materials and aims to be a jacket for all-weather in all cities. Fashioned from two membranes and pulled over the head to wear, the Anorak will provide excellent wind protection and keep out the odd errant shower of rain. There's no zip on the front of the jacket, just a large area for storing bits, accessed via two different pockets. There's also a zippered back pocket for extra storage. Up top, a button collar opening is easy to snap on and off when required. The hood has a simple to operate elastic closure.
- A modern take on the old school Anorak - reimagined for the town cyclist
- DWR treated with a recessive matt appearance
- Hood and high collar closure
- Unisex fit
- 83% recycled nylon and 17% recycled polyester
- Made in Slovakia
- Reflective details
- Isadore's commitment to sustainability and garment traceability is impressive. Find out for yourself.
- Air dry
- Isadore also have this helpful guide to caring for their apparel