Mission Workshop Acre Series Vest
This bijou, packable Mission Workshop piece is stuffed to the gills with the latest Primaloft insulation. If we're going to get all picky about it, it's 40g of the Gold Active+ synthetic insulation - specially chosen to allow excess heat to escape as riders/runners/mountaineers do active things or something like that. The fabric is clever enough (fabric has feelings too) to keep a halo of warm air is kept close to the body to maintain even on the coldest of days. The outer of the gilet uses fabric from Pertex, treated with a DWR coating.
We do admire the vest's ability to fit nicely under a waterproof jacket and its folding party piece - neatly tucked into one of its front pockets. Speaking of things you store things in on a clothing item, the Acre Series Vest has two classic pockets on the front and (for riders especially) a rear storage pocket. Reflective deats, a high collar and a two-way zip round of this Mission Workshop item.
- Mission Workshop have dreamt up a packable gilet, stuffed with warming Primaloft insulation
- The vest uses Primaloft Gold Active+ insulation - a premium synthetic insulator
- Outer is coated with a DWR to protect against a quick rain shower
- Vest packs into its own pocket for storage
- Zip can separate at the bottom and top
- Large rear pocket, two hand warm pockets
- High collar for warmth
- Reflective details
- Mission logo on the neck
- Air dry, naturally if wet
- Take a note of washing instructions
- No bleach, fabric softener or ironing please